If you’re a discerning gourmet and know your qaliyan and kebabs from your favorite restaurants in Bangalore then dining at Kebabs & Kurries could well be an enriching experience for you…
Weekends are always exciting when you are with your friends and family with delicious food. The die-hard non-vegetarians can sink their teeth into thande masale ki machli, Jhinga dum nisha, daalcha, maghaz, Burrhani gosht, tala gosht, gosht pista quorma, Sikanderi raan and Nihari.Delicately flavoured, aromatic biryanis with chunks of lamb, chicken, vegetables or prawn are a rice-lovers delight.
Kebabs are easy to make and fun to serve.
You can prepare Chicken Malai Kebab at this Weekend
The ingredients for Chicken Malai Kebab are:
1. Boneless chicken cubes –800gms
2. Cheddar cheese, grated–60gms/ ¼ cup
3. Coriander leaves, chopped–20gms/4 tsp
4. Cornflour -15gms/1table spoon
5. Cream-120ml/ ½ cup
7. Garlic paste-35 gms/7 table spoon
8. Ginger paste—45 gms/3 table spoon
9. Green chillies, Chopped fine-8 (add chillies as you require)
10. Mace ( javitri ) powder–2.5 gms/ 1/2 table spoon
11. Nutmeg ( jaiphal ) powder
12. 2.5gms/ ½ table spoon Oil for basting
13. Salt to taste.
14. White pepper powder–5 gms/ 1 table spoon.
The Steps to cook chicken malai kebab are
1. First Mix the ginger and the garlic pastes, white pepper powder and salt, then Rub the mixture on to the chicken pieces. Set it aside for 15 minutes.
2. Then Beat together the egg, cheese, green chillies, coriander, cream, mace, nutmeg and cornflour and rub chicken pieces with the mixture. Keep it aside for three hours.
3. String together chicken pieces on a skewer an inch apart. Roast on a charcoal grill for five minutes or in a preheated oven at 275 *F for seven minutes.
4. Remove, Hang skewers for five – seven minutes to let excess moisture drip off. Brush with oil and roast again for three minutes.
5. Ready to serve with any main course.
Time: Preparation: Three and half hours approx
Now enjoy this Indian delicious food and enjoy at this weekend.
Tags: appetite for Kebabs, chicken kebab, chicken kebab recipe, indian kebab, just eat, kebab, kebab recipes, kebab recipes chicken, Kebabs at Restaurants in Bangalore, recipe for kebabs, Restaurants in Bangalore, vegetable kebab, vegetarian kebabs, weekend food